TBRs coverage of Super Bowl XLV begins with a look through the eyes of the local (Pittsburgh/Green Bay) media. Also included is a link to a detailed look at the game (NFL.com) and commentary about the NFL (Salon.com).
Look for part 2 of the series later this week.
1. On the Steelers: Ward puts ring on mentoring. [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette]
2. Head games: Harrison not singled out. [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review]
3. Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy has roots in Greenfield. [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette]
4. The Source for everything Super Bowl XLV. [NFL.com]
5. The NFL: An indictment of America. [Salon]
6. Most of Green Bay Packers offense breathe sigh of relief at playing in dome for Super Bowl. [Green Bay Press-Gazette]
7. Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy ready to lay down Super Bowl week rules for young team. [Green Bay Press-Gazette]
8. Steelers have psychological edge, sports psychotherapist says. [Green Bay Press-Gazette]