Thursday, November 25, 2010

A RESPONSE TO SARAH PALIN

Politico reports that Sarah Palin posted a comment on Facebook attacking the media and the President. Here is a link to the Politico piece and the comment I posted.

Sarah Palin blasts media on Facebook.

While I acknowledge that Sarah Palin had the right to respond to the media regarding their report of her calling North Korea an ally, I question her choice of days. Thanksgiving is a traditional family holiday. Did she actually break away from her family to post on Facebook? I'm sure the citizens of Alaska wished she was that diligent as Governor.

I could just picture what happened. "Hey Bristol, take Trig and dance around with him. Momma Grizzly has to go attack the media and the President and I can't think of a better day than Thanksgiving. Don't forget to stir the gravy and watch out for Russians."

Furthermore, why she felt that she had to take a cheap shot at the President is beyond me. I can only attribute it to her lack of self-esteem and her understanding that she can never be his intellectual equal. How about some ideas, Ms. Half Governor?

Not sure why I posted a question. I am pretty sure that she never reads Politico.

No comments: