TBRs coverage of Super Bowl XLV continues with a series of articles about the game, but not about the teams.
Look for part 3 of the series later today.
1. Big game brings big dollars to Big D. [USA Today]
2. Photographer after ice from roof of Cowboys Stadium falls on him: 'I'm going to die here'. [The Dallas Morning News]
3. Sunday's Super Bowl the most high-tech ever. [CNN]
4. No Cheerleaders at Super Bowl XLV - Sad Day for Tradition. [AOL News on Politics Daily]
5. Fox rejects John 3:16 Super Bowl ad, considers it controversial. [Catholic Online]
6. Outgoing Egyptian President Mubarak's Super Bowl Tips. [National Lampoon]
7. The Super Bowl may Harm your Masculinity. [The Daily Beast]
8. Will city be ready for Super Bowl blitz? [Indianapolis Business Journal]
9. Bloomberg makes 2012 Super Bowl prediction. [Examiner]