1. Lawmakers cross aisle to sit with adversaries during Obama speech. [The Washington Post]
2. Will The New York Times set up its own WikiLeaks Portal?
[Techland on Time]
3. Britain's Economy stalls, prompting Attacks on Cameron's strict Austerity Cure. [The New York Times]
4. A railway boom promises to tie South-East Asia together—and boost China’s sway. [The Economist]
5. Four Loko maker says it's ‘extremely saddened’ by teen deaths in Huntington Beach. [Los Angles Times]
6. Rex Ryan: The Future of Coaching? [NPR]