Continuing with TBRs focus on the 112th Congress, here's a look at one of the most controversial members of the House of Representatives, Steve King (R-Iowa). You might remember King for having yelled out "you lie" during a speech by President Obama.
Here's a look at King and his stance on some legislative issue...
1. Biography. [House.gov]
2. Why KingWatch finds Steve King Repugnant. [KingWatch]
3. Steve King begins fifth term — what might he accomplish? [Sioux City Journal]
4. King defends statements to kids about abortion. [RadioIowa]
5. Steve King unveils birthright bill. [Politico]
6. Steve King won't give up Government Health Care, despite bashing reform. [The Huffington Post]