The Detroit Car Show, officially known as The North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) begins today at Cobo Center. The show's excitement is centered on the resurgence of the Big Three US Auto Makers: Chrysler, Ford and GM.
The following links provide some background on the show itself and the vehicles presented by the US contingent of Auto manufacturers...
1. Highlights from the North American International Auto Show. [The Wall Street Journal]
2. Auto show kicks off in Detroit. [The Washington Post]
3. Chevrolet Volt, Ford Explorer named Car and Truck of the Year. [The Detroit News]
4. For Detroiters, Auto Show raises mixed feelings. [The New York Times]
5. Ford shows off electric lineup at auto show, says it plans to hire 7,000 this year. [Detroit Free Press]
6. Chrysler: 'We came out swinging' with new vehicles. [The Detroit News]
7. Buick unveils Verano compact. [Detroit Free Press]
8. Detroit auto show: 30-40 new vehicle premieres expected at 2011 NAIAS (Photos). [The Washington Post]