This afternoon President Obama announced his choice for the replacement of Rahm Emanuel as White House Chief of Staff. Bill Daley, another in a series of Chicago natives to serve this White House, is his choice. Daley had served in the Clinton Administration as Commerce Secretary and was recently employed by JP Morgan Chase.
Here's more on the man that hopes to play a significant role in the reelection of the President...
1. Profile. [Who Runs Gov from The Washington Post]
2. Bill Daley named White House Chief Of Staff. [The Huffington Post]
3. Daley brings broad experience to White House post. [Reuters]
4. Business background defines new Chief of Staff. [The New York Times]
5. Daley: Double Rahm. [The Hiffington Post]
6. The Daley Show. [The New Republic]
7. How Bill Daley could change the White House. [CBS News]
8. What the Bill Daley hire tells us about the White House. [The Fix on The Washington Post]