With WikiLeaks still in the news, the focus of this post is not on the recent document release but rather on WikiLeaks itself, the challenges it faces and the potential for criminal charges being levied against it.
1. Truth's Consequences: WikiLeaks' War on Secrecy. [Time]
2. Prosecuting WikiLeaks: It's not going to be easy (Text & Audio). [NPR]
3. Bill Clinton: Wikileaks will kill. [The State Column]
4. WikiLeaks salaries to be revealed in new report. [Wired on CNN]
5. Amazon bans WikiLeaks from its servers. [Mashable]
6. WikiLeaks has a Twitter fit after getting ousted by Amazon [Daily Intel on New York Magazine]