It's not the answer to the Tea Party - or is it? The NoLabels Political hopes to reach across party lines to put an end to partisan bickering so that our government can do something other waste our time. To quote the NoLabels website: "We are Democrats, Republicans, and Independents who are united in the belief that we do not have to give up our labels, merely put them aside to do what’s best for America."
It's certainly a novel concept, but will the group succeed in its mission? Only time will tell. If they do, America will certainly be better off for their effort. Here's more about the group:
1. No Labels Website. [NoLabels]
2. “No Labels” looks to make a political mark in the middle. [FOX News]
3. 'No Labels' Political Group aims to combat nation's 'Hyper-Partisanship'. [AOL News on Politics Daily]
4. Can a centrist movement succeed? [The Washington Post]
5. 'No Labels' look for political common ground (Text & Audio). [NPR]
6. Aiming for the Political Middle. [The Wall Street Journal]