Larry King ended his 25 year reign at CNN last night. The night was full of farewells and remembrances from a who's-who of celebrities.
During his time on the air I watched Larry a few times a month. I must admit that it has been a few less times these last couple of years. To me, it seemed like Larry was going through the motions. But, who could blame him? He had been doing his show for so long that he was probably bored at times.
Please don't take that as a knock on Larry. When he was on his game, he was the best. Larry, best wishes in whatever your future holds, from one Brooklyn boy to another...
1. Larry King steps away from the Big Microphone. [Time]
2. After 25 years, Larry King signs off. [Media Decoder on The New York Times]
3. We will miss you, Larry King (Text & Video). [The Washington Post]
4. On Larry King's last show, Katie Couric's poem leaves a mark. [Ministry of Gossip on Los Angeles Times]
5. Larry King's Top 12 Greatest Moments: Marlon Brando, Ross Perot, and Carrie Prejean's non-walkout walkout. [PopWatch on Entertainment Weekly]
6. Larry King's reign is over; All hail Piers Morgan (5 facts on the new host). [AOL News]