Part 2 of TBRs day long tribute to John Lennon on the 30th Anniversary of his murder in New York City focus' on his struggle to fight to stay in the United States. Here is some background, including FBI files, related to his fight. Keep in mind that some of the information may imply theories that have not be substantiated, yet they make for intriguing reading.
1. The U.S. vs. John Lennon. [RevCom]
2. John Lennon and Yoko Ono's deportation battle. [DemocratUnity]
3. Political activism. [John Lennon Forever]
4. While Nixon campaigned, the F.B.I. watched John Lennon. [The New York Times]
5. The John Lennon FBI files. and The John Lennon FBI files 2006 release. [Lennon FBI Files]
6. The John Lennon deportation proceedings: Letters to the INS. [Lennon FBI Files]