Today marks the 30th Anniversary of the murder of John Lennon in New York City. The saddest part of the tragedy was that a man who spoke up for peace who have his life ended in such a violent way.
On this I would like to pay special tribute to this person who meant so much to me. Other generations had John & Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Elvis Presley. For my life that person is John Lennon.
Here is Part 1 of my day long tribute to him:
1. John Lennon. [Wikipedia]
2. Fans Honor Lennon At NY's Strawberry Fields. [NPR from AP]
3. Thirty years later, John Lennon fans "Come Together". [Washington Square News]
4. Celebs on John Lennon. [Extra]
5. John Lennon quotes. [BrainyQuote]
6. The night John Lennon died (Published 2005). [CommonDreams]