In order to avoid paying child support, Brryan Jackson's dad injected him with the HIV virus. That was in February 1992. Today, thankfully, Brryan is still with us and seems to be doing very well. I can't even begin to imagine how he felt then and how he has felt all of these years.
To the inspirational Brryan Jackson, I offer the Polish saying "Sto Lat" - may you live 100 years - and I'll add may you be healthy and continue to be an inspiration.
Get to know Brryan and his story:
1. AIDS Hero: Brryan Jackson. [The My Hero Project]
2. AIDS activist Brryan Jackson, injected by father with HIV, is beating the odds . [ABC News]
3. Injected with HIV by dad as baby, teen inspires. [MSNBC]
4. AIDS survivor speaks of his 'miracle' life. [Suburban Journals]
5. Brryan Jackson awarded The HALO for working with HIV. [Thaindian Times]
6. Inspiration thy name is Brryan Jackson. [Digital Journal]