American John Isner has defeated Nicolas Mahut of France in a record breaking 11 hour, 183 game match.
1. John Isner is the survivor at Wimbledon. [Los Angeles Times]
2. Isner’s Wimbledon Win: 11 hours, 183 games, 7,960 calories. [The Wall Street Journal]
3. John Isner and Nicolas Mahut: Hitting themselves into history. [The Washington Post]
4. Fueled by Andy Roddick's pizza delivery, Isner wins longest tennis match. [Bloomberg]
5. Martina Navratilova's take on the longest match. [Los Angeles Times]